Adam provides directorship services for BVI and non BVI companies and is involved in governance matters from both a transactional and regulatory perspective. His portfolio includes insurance companies, real estate investment groups, private wealth funds and international banking subsidiaries.
Adam has lived and worked in the British Virgin Islands for over 20 years. He originally joined Harneys in 2010 as director of insurance management, responsible to the Financial Services Commission for the licencing and management of captive insurance companies. He has been providing corporate governance and directorship services for companies since 2017.
Adam holds the following certifications and memberships:
- Associate Royal Institution Chartered Surveyors 1992
- Chartered Insurance Institute CII Level 3 2013
- Approved Person BVI FSC 2014
- Approved Person Centrale Bank Aruba 2017
- Supervisory Board Member & Chairman GRC Committee NAGICO Insurances